Infratech classic W-Series products are an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost-effective controls. W-Series heaters are available in a variety of wattages and voltages ranging from 1,500 to 4,000 watts and 120 to 480 volts. These classic heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs and low clearance heights.
3,000 Watt Stainless Steel Quartz Heater
They are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage. For residential and commercial use, this W3024SS model is made of commercial grade stainless steel.
Infratech quartz elements provide pleasant medium wave heat. Competing heaters utilize short wave halogen elements which produce a more intense heat and emit a very bright, harsh-colored light. By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Model W3024SS features:
- 3,000 Watts
- 12.5 amps
- 240 Volt
- Available in 208 volts, 277 volts, and 480 volts
- 61 1/4″” Length
- 6″ Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 7′ to 9′
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 8′ x 8′ Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Flush Mount Kit Available: #18-2305
- Custom Powder Coating Available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze or Black for additional cost
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA