- This beautiful rectangle gravelstone fire table made by Sunset West provides the perfect ambiance for outdoor living. The elegance and function of its design is the perfect complement for enjoying breezy nights on the deck or patio. An impressive centerpiece for entertaining or relaxing, its height and size is comfortable for both conversation and dining through all seasons. The glass guard surround (sold separately) provides protection from the elements and enhances the atmosphere with a beautiful reflection.The GFRC base is inset with a CSA drop-in floating burner and safety valve, which functions on propane gas, or can be converted to natural gas. The perfect level of warmth is achieved by manual ignition and a manageable flame over multi-colored lava rock; the fire table also includes a thermocouple and heat sensor as additional safety features.The propane tank (sold separately) can be cleverly concealed under the end table cover which serves as a functional complimentary piece.
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Dimensions: W58″ x D28″ x H17″
- Optional Glass Surround for 6001-FT5828 (W43″ x D13″ x H7″ / 15 lbs)
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) base in Gravelstone finish
- CSA certified for safety
- Drop-in floating burner with safety valve included
- Adjustable flame output, thermocoupler and heat sensor included
- Multi-colored lava rock, 12 foot hose and table cover included
- Runs on standard 20 lbs propane tank (not included and is not contained in the fire table). Rated at up to 45,000 BTU’s of heat
- Convertible to natural gas, kit not included (impacts CSA safety rating due to owner/ non-factory modification)
- Glass surround not included, available as add-on
- Estimated burn time 8 hours at maximum output, 24 hours at minimum output
- Compatible propane tank cover end table, which cleverly hides propane tank, is sold separately
LEAD TIME: Ships in 4-5 days.