Our starfire fire glass isn’t just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits or fireplaces. This makes fire glass much more desirable as compared with the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire glass is made of brand new tempered glass via a unique, 5-step manufacturing process that renders it a lovely shine and allows the glass to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without cracking, or losing its color or shape. Under normal use, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass emits no smoke, ash, or soot, making it extremely easy to maintain. This means your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying this lovely glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4″ StarFire Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Star Fire
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty