Besides being lovely to behold, our solex fire glass is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits or fireplaces. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Made of high quality tempered glass, our fire glass has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees without cracking or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass does not emit any toxic carbon fumes, smoke, ash, or soot, thus it is extremely low maintenance. This means your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying the fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4″ Solex Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Light Green
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty