Our gray fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
All our fire glass is manufactured using a cutting edge 5-step process that renders it great strength, heat resistance, as well as a brilliant shine. It has been designed to withstand temperatures as high as 1300 degrees without losing its color, shine, or shape. Under normal conditions this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass does not give off any smoke, soot, or ash so it is extremely easy to maintain. Thus your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying their gray fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4″ Gray Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty