Our copper reflective fire glass is also very practical. The small glass pieces will cover the entire floor of your customers’ fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Our 1/4″ copper reflective fire glass is manufactured using tempered glass and is guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever chipping, cracking or losing its color or reflective properties. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, your customers will have to spend very little time cleaning the glass pieces as they do not give off any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot!
1/4″ Copper Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty