Our copper fire glass isn’t just charming to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of entirely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Our 1/4″ inch copper fire glass is manufactured through a unique, cutting edge, 5-step process that renders it great strength, heat resistance, and a brilliant shine. Made of tempered glass, it is capable of withstanding temperatures as high as 1300 degrees without any discoloration, cracking, or losing its shape. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of our copper fire glass is that it does not release any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, which makes it very easy to maintain. This means your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying this exquisite product and less time cleaning up after it!
1/4″ Copper Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty