Our cobalt reflective fire glass isn’t just beautiful to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
This reflective fire glass is safe and durable for use in any fire pit or fireplace. This tempered glass is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and rough weather without crumbling, or losing its color or shape. No matter how often your customers use their fireplace or fire pit, they will not notice any change in our fire glass.
Finally, fire glass does not give off any harmful chemicals, smoke or soot, so your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying the fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4″ Cobalt Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Cobalt
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty