Our clear fire glass is not just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and stones.
Made of tempered glass, this fire glass has been manufactured to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, our 1/4” clear fire glass is both extremely heat efficient and low maintenance. It produces more heat per unit of fuel consumed as compared to fire logs and stones. And, because it emits no smoke, soot, or ash there is virtually no maintenance required. Thus, your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying this fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4″ Clear Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Clear
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty