Our champagne reflective fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without any damage. Thus, no matter how often your customers use their fire pit or fireplace, the sparkling, champagne colored fire glass will retain its original color and reflective properties.
Furthermore, our fire glass does not emit any soot, smoke, or harmful chemicals, thus your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying the display and less time cleaning.
1/4″ Champagne Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Champagne
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty