Our 1/4″ bronze reflective fire glass is not just beautiful, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Tempered via a rigorous, 5-step manufacturing process, our reflective fire glass is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, our fire glass can last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of our 1/4″ bronze reflective fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/4″ Bronze Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty