Our bronze fire glass isn’t just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Our bronze fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass that has been fashioned to remove any sharp edges. Our unique 5-step manufacturing process gives a brilliant shine and heat resistance to the fire glass allowing it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees without any discoloration or damage. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another significant advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/4″ Bronze Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty