Our 1/4″ black reflective fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Our reflective fire glass is tempered in order to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without losing its color or shape.
Furthermore, fire glass is extremely low maintenance because it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, so your customers will spend less time scrubbing and more time enjoying the brilliant new addition to their décor.
1/4″ Black Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty