Our 1/4″ platinum reflective fire glass is not just brilliant to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly tubes and pipes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured via a unique 5 step process that allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain.
1/4″ Platinum Reflective Fire Glass specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Platinum
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty