Our Pacific blue reflective fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Engineered to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 Fahrenheit, this tempered glass will always retain the same deep, pacific blue color as the day your customers purchased it and is guaranteed not to fade or crack due to fire. What a lovely way to beautify a home!
Furthermore, our fire glass gives off no harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, thus cleaning and maintenance is easy!
1/2″ Pacific Blue Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty