Our gray reflective fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly tubes and pipes which can often be seen in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Made of high quality tempered glass and manufactured via a unique 5-step process, our fire glass is guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or residue, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/2″ Gray Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty