Our 1/2″ gold reflective fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
With this high quality fire glass, your customers can rest assured that they are acquiring a product that is safe to use and will last for years to come. Made of tempered glass, our gold reflective fire glass is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without losing its shape or color, and without cracking. Under normal conditions, this amazing product can last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass releases no harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or unwanted residue, which means your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying the display and hardly any time cleaning up!
1/2″ Gold Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Gold
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty