Our evergreen fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively concealing the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
All our fire glass has been manufactured using brand new glass that is tempered to perfection via a unique 5 step process which renders it a brilliant shine and allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without the slightest damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
One more advantage of our lovely fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or soot, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/2″ Evergreen Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Evergreen
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty