Our copper reflective fire glass is not just beautiful, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire glass is manufactured using tempered glass, guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever chipping or cracking or losing its color or reflective properties. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another great advantage of fire glass is that it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain, because it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash! Thus your customers can spend more time enjoying the glass and less time slaving over it.
1/2″ Copper Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty