This lovely fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively concealing the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a great alternative to traditional methods such as ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire glass is manufactured from high quality tempered glass which has undergone a unique, 5 step process that renders it a brilliant shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage, or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime.
Another advantage of our 1/2″ copper fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, which means it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/2″ Copper Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty