Our cobalt fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire pits and fireplaces. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and stones.
Our 1/2″ cobalt fire glass is manufactured using brand new glass that is tempered to perfection. It has been designed to withstand harsh weather and extreme temperatures of up to 1300 Fahrenheit without losing its color, shine, or shape. Even after many years of use, it will not melt, discolor, or degrade.
Another appealing quality of our fire glass is that it does not emit any smoke, soot, or ash. So, it is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
1/2″ Cobalt Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Cobalt
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty