Our bronze fire glass is not just enchanting to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.1/2″ Bronze Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
All our fire glass is manufactured using brand new tempered glass via a specialized 5-step process that gives it a brilliant shine and allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
One additional benefit of fire glass is that it does not require any regular maintenance or cleaning, because it emits no soot, smoke, or ash. Thus your customers can spend more time enjoying their fire glass and less time slaving over it.
1/2″ Bronze Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty