Our azuria fire glass is more than just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass and has been designed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without ever cracking, or losing its shape or color. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of our fire glass is that it does not emit any toxic fumes, smoke, ash, or soot, thus it requires very little maintenance. This means your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying their fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/2″ Azuria Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Azuria
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty